Important Plan Features & Benefit Options
AllianceSupplemental Insurance Features
- In-Hospital Indemnity Benefit
- Intensive Care Unit Indemnity Benefit
- Emergency Room Indemnity Benefit
- Physician Office Visit Indemnity Benefit
- Surgical Indemnity Benefit
- Diagnostic X-Ray and Laboratory Indemnity Benefit
- Advanced Diagnostic Test Indemnity Benefit
- Covered Critical Illness Plan Year Benefit
* Benefit availability, limitations, exclusions, and definitions may vary by state. Refer to your Outline of Coverage or contact us.
This information is a brief description of the important features of this insurance plan. It is not an insurance contract. Insurance underwritten and provided by ACE American Insurance Company or Federal Insurance Company, member insurers of the Chubb Group of Companies. Chubb is the marketing name used to refer to subsidiaries of Chubb Limited providing insurance and related services. For a list of these subsidiaries, please visit our website at www.chubb.com. All products may not be available in all states or certain terms may be different where required by state law. This communication contains product summaries only. Coverage is subject to the language of the policies as actually issued. Chubb, 202 Hall’s Mill Road, Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889-1600.
THESE POLICIES PROVIDE SUPPLEMENTAL BENEFITS ON EITHER AN EXPENSE INCURRED OR A FIXED INDEMNITY BASIS. THEY DO NOT CONSTITUTE COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE (OFTEN REFERRED TO AS “MAJOR MEDICAL COVERAGE”) AND DO NOT SATISFY A PERSON’S INDIVIDUAL OBLIGATION TO SECURE THE REQUIREMENT OF MINIMUM ESSENTIAL COVERAGE UNDER THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT (ACA). FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ACA, PLEASE REFER TO HTTP://WWW.HEALTHCARE.GOV.
Benefits and plans are offered by Benefits for Everyone, LLC, a licensed independent insurance agency, and underwritten by licensed insurance companies and registered associations.