Ready to Listen
More information coming soon.
* Monthly Costs Includes Benefits For Everyone Administration Fee
CuraLinc’s strategic approach to employee assistance (EAP) administration provides guidance and advocacy to help employees address depression, anxiety, relationship concerns, substance use problems, legal and financial issues, stress and grief.
Click a tab below for more product information.
Dependent care issues
grief & loss
drug use & abuse
CuraLinc’s unique approach to EAP and MAP administration relies on four fundamental pillars to deliver value.
Engagement. CuraLinc creates a tailored engagement strategy for every client that drives awareness and utilization through a client-specific combination of communication, integration and technology.
Access. Not every EAP or MAP participant will pick up the phone when they need support. In order to facilitate meaningful and personally-relevant access to care, CuraLinc created a variety of distinct channels to connect with the EAP or MAP.
User Experience (UX). CuraLinc's human-centered approach to UX drives a model that provides around-the-clock navigation and advocacy to participants with mental health or substance abuse concerns. Click here to learn more.
Outcomes. CuraLinc’s EAP and MAP have a positive and measurable impact on participant health, wellbeing and productivity. CuraLinc publishes an annual case study that includes outcomes data from thousands of cases each year, a summary of which can be found on CuraLinc’s Outcomes page.
Never share any personal information you don't want to share
Each Healbright course is crafted by our team of psychotherapists and design experts to create a unique learning experience. We employ the latest research in the neuroscience of learning, clinical psychology, and meditation practice to deliver courses that lead to lasting emotional change.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Healbright courses?
Is on-demand mental wellness effective?
KEY user features:
- In-the-Moment Clinical Support CuraLinc provides around-the-clock access to licensed clinical professionals.
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Assessment Every call, email, chat or SMS into the program is answered live by a licensed and experienced behavioral health clinician, who will conduct a comprehensive assessment to determine the user’s presenting issue(s) and problem acuity.
- Short-Term Mental Health Counseling Through CuraLinc’s nationwide network of licensed behavioral health clinicians, the program helps members identify and resolve depression, anxiety, grief, stress, relationship issues and substance abuse through face-to-face counseling or video counseling.
- Mental Health Advocacy For participants with acute MHSA concerns, CuraLinc will not only coordinate care to a provider or facility within their benefit plan, but also transition management of the case to the medical management provider.
- Technology Suite CuraLinc leverages technology to expand the impact range of the program by providing clients with a comprehensive web platform, behavioral telehealth (video counseling), a client-specific mobile app, web and mobile mindfulness resources and, upon request, Animo, CuraLinc’s digital behavioral health platform.
- Financial and Legal Consultation Participants have access to a nationwide network of attorneys, CPAs and CFPs to address an unlimited number of legal or financial concerns.
- Expert Dependent Care Referrals CuraLinc’s experienced team of specialists provide guidance and referrals to child and elder care resources, back-up care, adoption, auto repair and more.